U-PVC DEEP WELL
Patented Special Design
U-PVC DEEP WELL COLUMN PIPES
The internal-flanged Column Pipes (Column Pipes For Borehole / U-PVC Riser Pipes / U-PVC Discharge Pipes) whose resistance and pulling force have been increased by special raw materials and special production system are now offered for our customers’ needs. Our internal-flanged column pipes are put in the market after testing in certified laboratories with high quality and accuracy and producing with special care and quality.
Thread connection system of our pipes is produced in diffferent ways as square thread or trapeze thread in order to satisfy different preferences of the market.
- Light, easy to carry and install.
- No corrosive, requires no maintenance
- Provide power saving. Save energy on the pumps. Provide plus minus %30 efficiency increase.
- Non conductive, insulating
- Long life span. (Life span of PVC pipes is minimum 50 years if they are used, stored, transported, and protected against sunlight properly)
- Endurable against oxidation and corrosion. Strong against corrosion caused by chemical substances.
- Have no harm against human health. (a certificate has been received from the institution of sanitation that it does not negatively affect water.)
- Frictional loose is smaller compared to metal.
- Resist against pounds
- Leakage rate compared to other pipes is very high with double o-ring
- Endurable against sudden pressure rises and shocks.
- Patented special design
- Pumps can be pulled and placed fast without a pause.
- Not affected by weather conditions.
- For the installation of internal-flanged column pipes, surface must be clean and dry.
- Make sure that the flange is placed.
- If the flange is broken or damaged, replace it.
- Do not use lubricating material like Grease. Use only water.
- Pipes should be installed each other with hand or a belt wrench. Do not use a chain key or any metal tools.
- Our pipes are manufactured to be resist againts 16 bar or 20 bar inlet pressures.